Royal Cure Health & Medical Performance Services, Email: [email protected], Dubai, UAE.
Hereinafter referred to as the who has the authority to sign this agreement on behalf of all healthcare providers, inclusive of Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Gynecology, physiotherapy, Cosmetics, Veterinary, Dermatology, IVF, Pediatric Therapy, Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory, Autism, and many other healthcare specialties and services practicing in the above-mentioned businesses and which expression shall include its respective heirs, successors, and assignees.
WHEREAS, the First Party has developed and is the owner of a membership program that grants its members access to affordable Medical services inclusive of Dental, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic, and Pet services (hereinafter referred to as the "Royal Cure "
WHEREAS, the Second Party is an all-inclusive medical clinic licensed to practice all fields of medicine including Dental, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic and Pet specialties in the UAE by an official licensing authority, who avail their services which has been accepted by the First Party, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and WHEREAS, the Parties hereto are desirous to set forth certain terms and conditions as to their respective obligations, rights, duties, and entitlements
Clause 1 - Recital
The foregoing Preamble shall form an integral part of this Agreement.
Clause 2 - Definitions
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the meaning hereby assigned to them except where the context otherwise requires:
a. The Royal Cure - A membership program that grants its members access to affordable Medical inclusive of Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Gynecology, physiotherapy, Cosmetics, Veterinary, Dermatology, IVF, Pediatric Therapy, Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory, Autism, and many other healthcare specialties and services. The Royal Cure does not provide any medical advice, medical procedures, or medical services of any kind nor does it provide any advertising to or on behalf of any clinic or doctor.
b. Members - A person(s) enrolled in The Royal Cure membership program. For the purpose of identifying the members' names will appear through the online portal, royalcure.com, set up by the first party.
c. Licensing authority - Any one of the following: Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD), Ministry of Health (MOH), or Dubai Health Care City.
d. Clinic services - All clinic procedures, including without limitation, treatments that the clinic or doctor is licensed to perform (preventative, restorative, and cosmetic) and any products or supplies used to perform the procedures.
e. Membership Card - The official identification card issued to active members.
Clause 3 - Term
This Agreement shall take effect from the date both parties sign this Agreement. Unless terminated as per the termination provisions of this Agreement. And it is agreed by the parties that the Second Party shall neither cancel nor terminate this Agreement for a period of at least two years from the date of signing this Agreement by both parties which organize detailed within clause no 7.
Clause 4 - Obligations
The Second Party shall perform the following obligations:
1. Verify that all patients representing themselves as a member of the Royal Cure are in fact members of The Royal Cure for each patient's visit by a. Accessing the clinic dashboard at the royalcure.com and entering the Membership Card ID number arid matching the member(s) name(s) with patient's picture ID (e.g. national ID. passport. driver's license) arid then logging in all visiting patient or, b. Verifying with an official representative of the Royal Cure via telephone during business hours.
2. Grant a free introductory medical consultation and 30% Min savings of standard prices/rates of all clinics services that the Second Party performs to all the Royal Cure members for the duration that the Second Party is associated as a clinic with the Royal Cure.
3. Keep only one retail price list for the Royal Cure members and non-members.
4. Cannot increase standard prices/rates in order to offset any savings given to the Royal Cure members. If there are any increases in prices/rates for any services that are not related to offsetting any savings given to the Royal Cure members: a. The increased charges shall only be applicable on any new service provided, Royal Cure members currently undergoing said clinic services shall not be subjected to such an increase; b. The Royal Cure shall not be obligated to cover the costs for any increased charges for any Royal Cure member patient undergoing a continued clinic service.
5. Maintain in force during the period of this Agreement adequate insurance cover with a reputable insurer.
6. Provide the First Party with a valid current copy of the Second Party's medical clinic license and the licenses of all doctors working under said clinic that is enrolled in the Royal Cure network.
7. Perform the obligations in this Agreement with the highest professional standards, skill, care and diligence to be expected of an appropriately qualified professional Party in the provision of services of a type, nature, and complexity similar to the Royal Cure services.
8. The Second Party shall have the sole responsibility for taking the necessary steps to obtain any permit or license required for the performance of the Agreement under the laws and regulations in force and in relation to their Agreement scope of service.
9. The Second party will designate a stand or section in its office for the sole purpose of advertising and promoting the First Party’s services and products.
Clause 5 - Liability
The Parties agree that the Second Party will indemnify and hold harmless First Party, its partners, officers, directors, agents, parent company, employees, representatives, and affiliates, from and against any and all liabilities including without limitation death and disability, injury, claims, misconduct, third party claims, demands, expenses, fees, fines, suits, all kinds of losses without limitation loss of revenue, profit, business, investment and damage of every kind (including but not limited to fees and expenses of legal counsel), arising out of or resulting from any acts, breach or alleged breach, omissions, negligence, misconduct or fraud, default by the Second Party or its representatives or its employees or any individual or entity under the control of the Second Party of any term, representation, warranty or covenant herein or due to any reason whatsoever, in connection with this Agreement or the Clinic Services whether between the parties or in relation to third parties. The first party will not be responsible for even civil or criminal responsibilities towards any third party regarding medical and/or professional faults which could issue by the staff of the second party whatever the reason for such faults.
Clause 6 - Remuneration
The remuneration for the performances of services by the Second Party shall be paid directly by the member of Royal Cure obtaining the services to the second party based on either cash or credit card payment at the time the services have been rendered to the Royal Cure member. The First Party is in no way responsible for paying out any claims or fees associated with the performance of services.
Clause 7 -Termination
1. Termination of this agreement may be due to any one of the following reasons:
a. By mutual written consent of the Parties.
b. At any time at the sole discretion of the First Party.
c. In case any of the parties becomes bankrupt or subject to liquidation proceedings.
d. The parties agree that in case of any default or breach by the Second Party of any terms and conditions mentioned in this Agreement which is not rectified by the Second Party even after written notice of thirty days, the First Party is entitled to cancel this Agreement at any time.
2. In case when the Second Party is no longer able or willing to practice medical services in the UAE for a period of not less than ninety days, Second Party will inform the First Party in writing of such circumstances. Such cases may include without limitation- license revocation or cancellation, retirement, closing clinic office, and relocating from the UAE.
3. Upon the expiry of two years from the date of signing this Agreement by both parties, the Second Party has the option to leave the program by informing the First Party by way of written notification and under the following terms:
a. Written notification must be given with thirty days notice of cancellation
b. During the thirty day period, Second Party will continue to offer a free introductory medical consultation and min 30% savings off of standard prices/rates of all clinic services for all The Royal Cure members.
Clause 8 -Assignment
The Second Party shall not assign charge or transfer any right or obligation under this Agreement to any other natural and/or legal person.
Clause 9 - Confidentiality
The parties shall maintain strict confidentiality of any information, whatsoever, provided by either Party or otherwise which came to the knowledge of the Receiving Party during the performance of its obligations under this Agreement and shall not disclose any of such information to a Third Party without the prior written consent obtained from the Disclosing Party in that respect. This confidentiality clause shall survive the termination of this agreement. Both the Parties and its employees shall not at any time, either during the term of this Agreement or thereafter, divulge any information with respect to the other Party and its business, the Premises, the names of employees, or any other information or security details, and all such information or knowledge shall be kept confidential and shall not in any manner be revealed to anyone.
Clause 10 - Changes or Modifications
No changes or amendments to this Agreement shall be made nor valid unless made with mutual consent of the Parties hereto in writing.
Clause 11 - Notices
Notices to be given under the terms of this Agreement shall be served by email or facsimile to the respective details of the parties mentioned hereinabove.
Clause 12- Compliance with Laws
The Parties confirm and acknowledge that they shall retain responsibility for its compliance with all applicable federal, state, local laws, public policy, orders, and regulations of the United Arab Emirates in connection with the Services.
Clause 13 - Copyright
The Royal Cure name and logo are owned by the First Party and may not be reprinted or published without written consent.
Clause 14 - Rights Granted
Second Party grants unlimited and royalty-free license to use their name, clinic name, photo, and logo in marketing materials and advertisements, both online and print.
Clause 15 - Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement, in all respects, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute or difference of opinion as to the interpretation of this Agreement or the rights, obligations, and entitlements of the Parties hereto which are not amicably settled between the parties, shall be submitted and adjudicated by the Courts of Law in Dubai.
(Royal Cure Health & Medical Performance Services)